In Hong Kong, Skin Care is an absolute craze. You tin can walk for less than v minutes and hitting at least one Sasa, Bonjour or Colormix, peradventure fifty-fifty a Korean Cosmetics store similar Etude House. While I was at that place I saw a video on YouTube near a production that tin can "detox" and bring out the dirt and impurities from your skin. Yep! Y'all guessed it, information technology's theNigh Me Skin Tone Up Massage Cream.

This is a product endorsed past SISTAR and was plainly really popular in Hong Kong, because people thought it could help brighten your pare and get rid of their "yellowness" – just it's really mainly to cleanse your skin'southward impurities. Unfortunately, I couldn't discover many reviews of this in English language except from The Beauty Breakup and Jolse.
Product

The product comes in a jar (150 ml), as shown above and it comes with a spatula – which is cracking. Information technology makes me really sad when certain creams/gels or products in tubs don't come with a spatula because it'southward kind of gross to "double-dip" with your finger. Not very germ-free for a fellow germaphobe similar me (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. The packaging is lovely, and at first I thought the jar was made of glass but it's really plastic! The product itself is white, and although y'all can't run into information technology in the picture there are piffling specs of blackness dots in it – they are actually tiny (I couldn't see information technology in some of the pictures of other reviews either).

product on spatch

Co-ordinate to the SISTAR video and the reviews, you lot need to get an approriate? amount that is enough to cover your unabridged face. Brand sure yous are applying your product on a clean face, without whatever make upwards etc.  Even though they say that it tin work as a make-up remover, I don't think it is super effective as 1 due to its texture and the way its applied. It has a lemony aroma and contains lemon extract which means it should have some brightening effects to it. You want to brand sure that you accept enough to create a decently layer for you lot to be able to massage your face for around one-2 minutes . After yous apply it, draw circles for several minutes and then stop for ten-xv seconds  – the weirdest thing starts to happen. The cream becomes articulate and its texture starts to become very oily .

The Steps

Subsequently it turns oily, go on massaging for some other 30 sec – 1 min , and then wipe off the oil with a cotton pad – what y'all wipe off is super gross! It's yellowish and brown, I didn't know I had that much dirt on my confront – it actually helps wipe off whatever backlog brand up or sunscreen that you might have missed while you cleansed your confront. After wiping the oil off, you can cull to leave the remaining product on your face as a moisturiser, or wash it off with water and continue on with your usual routine. I wash information technology off, because I observe information technology likewise oily for my face up but it works swell as a stride later on I wash my make up off!

Cottonpads

All in all, I remember this is a actually corking product! They recommend you to use it 2-3 times/ calendar week, but I call back because information technology contains lemon extract every bit an ingredient – it's meliorate to merely use it 1-2 times/ week. I utilize it once a calendar week and each time it leaves my skin feeling soft and bouncy. Information technology also helped my skin blot serums and creams a lot easier after using it and so my skin has been a lot more than moisturised lately rather than dry.

Most Me Skin Tone Up Rating: 3.five /five
– This product wouldn't exist proficient on oily skin or if you currently have pimples/acne because information technology gets quite oily

– I wish it came with a tutorial canvass in the box, or something that tells you how to employ it. The i I bought didn't take whatsoever instructions and then I had to become with the reviews and videos that I watched
– Effects are not long-lasting, only information technology allows improve absorption of serums and creams after using it
– Skin felt hydrated, and bouncy after use

I've used it a couple times and my skin e'er feels refreshed when applying it. I believe you can society this on Memebox. Nevertheless, if y'all are in Hong Kong or Asia, you can find this in any cosmetic shop (Sasa, Wishh!, Bonjour and Colourmix) and they retail roughly around 150-200HKD. Definitely worth trying, and I will well-nigh probable go on using it until I find something better that does something similar. Let me know if y'all've tried this before and how information technology went for yous! Happy Skin Caring ♡